Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, March 28, 2013

We are all SICK

Well not my lucky husband who RARELY gets sick, or just hides it really well if he every does.

But me - I've been sick since Monday (4 days now).
Soar throat, cough, runny nose, lost my voice, low grade fever

Wonderful.
About to go into labor any day at anytime, and I'm going to be feeling bad and exhausted before it ever even gets started.

Tonight - Alyssa started in with it.
Poor girl.  She's so strong.  She said she was cold - take her temp and it's 100.3
She tells me, I'll be better by tomorrow. Aww... I sure do hope so sweet girl.

So another BIG reason this baby better hold off a little longer is - we are all sick out here!  You don't want to join us just yet!!!

I did, luckily, start feeling better tonight though.  After 2 days in bed.  The bad thing is my body HURTS from being in bed for so long now.  It actually felt good to be doing laundry and working on my freezer meals on my feet.

Lets hope I'm on the upswing and Alyssa has a 24 hour thing.  The last thing I want is for big sister to not get to see her baby brother because she is sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment