Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, March 11, 2013

35 Weeks

What?!
5 weeks left?

Here I am at my show this weekend.
I know, lovely bathroom shot

This day in particular was difficult.  11 hours working, on my feet.
About 8pm I started with contractions...
I only had 1 more hour to go at that point and figured, by the time we got to the car and I was able to sit, I'd start feeling better.
Let me tell you, that was a very long hour car ride home...

We stopped for dinner to go.  I started chugging water.
When we got home I got into my PJ's as fast as I could and had my dinner in bed so I could relax.

By 10:30 - they hadn't stopped.
I think at 11pm I was just so exhausted that I just passed out.

Because I had drank so much water I ended up getting up to use the bathroom 3 times in the middle of the night.  Each time I would wake up I'd have a contraction or two, but I was still so exhausted I was able to fall back to sleep.

By morning I was doing lots better thankfully.
Little did I know that the reason Steve was rushing me out the door and driving to our last day at the mall that day was to get me to the surprise baby shower that was waiting for us :)

After that, I knew that it was best that this be our last expo and the end of me working so hard.  Time to start taking it easy, and checking off the last few things on our "to do before baby arrives" list.

Baby this week is still moving around like crazy!
He is getting heavy, and I can really tell that now that I'm having back pains.
I can't wait to see if little face at the ultrasound next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment