Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, March 25, 2013

1st Cloth Diaper Laundry

And so it begins.

Cloth Diaper Laundry

I did some of my prep today with the diapers that I have.

1st load was all my pre-loved fluff.  That was not too bad.  I just wanted a fresh wash of everything to get started.

2nd batch is my new fluff and MF inserts.
That is now in the dryer and finally rinsed for the last time.  I hope I did it right.

Next, and what will have to wait for another day, is my bamboo fluff and inserts.
I know there is a lot of washing and rinsing to do with those too.

Here's my first wash/dry/and folding of my official first load:
I'm sure I'll be seeing this image a lot more soon enough.

Our plan is to use disposables for the first month or so.
Cloth diapering will be, our main form of diapering after that EXCEPT for - trips out of the house or when he is being babysat by someone, then the disposables come out again.

Big sister is already a big help with the folding <3

No comments:

Post a Comment