Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, March 18, 2013

36 Weeks

 And here we go - the last month of this pregnancy.

I could complain a lot, but I also am feeling very blessed to have made it this far.  Now I'm only 4 days away from being full term and I couldn't be more excited about that.  After two trips to the hospital and contractions that have been an everyday thing since Thanksgiving, I know things could have gone a lot different.

 Our daughter has a count down the days ticker on her Kindle Fire and she said to us yesterday that we only 25 more days till her brother arrives.  That is just CRAZY and made me and Steve both stop and realize that it really is so close now.  Steve even said "well that makes it a lot more real."

To some up this last 4 weeks - it's been tough, I'm not going to lie.
Doctor's appointments that have suggested not a lot of growth going on with me and/or weight gain.
Contractions - lots of them
Non sleeping - very little of that
Pain - in my ribs and back

Baby hiccups - twice a day
Baby movement - A LOT and all over the place
If I had to guess I'd say he is head down, his back wraps around my left side and his feet are all the way over on my right side.  He even kicks my hip bones, which is very strange feeling.

I'll do another photo at 38 and 40 weeks if I make it, then a photo with the baby at the end.  I can't believe Ive just about made it through this 9 month long project!  So glad I stuck with it and will have this to look back on one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment