Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Sunday, March 24, 2013

Maternity Session

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

S-N-O-W

I honestly, do not like snow.  Maybe a tiny bit, it's exciting to watch it come in and see the beauty it leaves behind.  However, I hate the cold.  I don't like being out in it at all.

Being that this baby is due the beginning of April, I knew it was a long shot to have the chance at a green outside session, even though technically it is spring.

So I wished and hoped for snow, a beautiful backdrop for maternity photos.
Today - we got it!
So far 6" of snow for us (LOTS more to the north of us), and it's still coming down.

I love the 2 photographers I work with.  Love them both dearly; however, I needed this fast and without scheduling an appointment, didn't want to have to drive 30+ miles to get to a mutual spot, etc.  So my mom filled the photographers shoes this time around.  I have to say, I'm pretty happy with the outcome.  I did all the photo editing.














It was still snowing when we did the photos and windy, but we got through it!  Alyssa had fun playing in all the snow while me and her daddy did our photos.  I wish I'd have gotten more poses with all three of us together.  But considering it was a do it yourself session, I can't complain.  Now on to turning our family of 3 into a family of 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment