Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Friday, March 22, 2013

Big Sister - Hospital Gift

I really want to make sure my daughter feels just as special about becoming a big sister and this baby feels coming into our family.  I knew I wanted to do a special gift for her for when she met the baby in the hospital.

I know that for younger kids the gift is "from the baby."  However, she is nearly 7 years old and knows that this is not possible.  The baby isn't going to come out of the birth canal with a present all wrapped up pretty for her.  So the gift is from me, her daddy, and the baby - just for this special time in her life too.

I decorated a canvas bag and filled it with goodies.
I tried to do a good variety of things like activities, snacks, and I even threw in some quarters for the vending machine.  I know she'll get a kick out of that.

Sponge Bob oversized pen
Activity pack (stickers, crayons, activity book set)
Panyo snack
Belly Washers drink
$5.00 in quarters for the vending machine
Piggy Paint
Hidden pictures watercolor paint set

She's a big snack girl, so I may throw in some more snacks into the bag at some point.

But right now, this gift is already packed into my hospital bag and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment