Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, March 21, 2013

BIG SISTER

I've been working on getting things organized for the very important BIG SISTER.

Our Baby Sprinkle is this Saturday.  Of course Alyssa needed a special outfit.
AND a special hair bow

I also wanted her to have a unique BIG SISTER outfit to wear to the hospital when she met her little brother.
Sarah found this shirt for her and I made an over the top headpiece/headband to go with it.
This will be her gift from me and her daddy at the Sprinkle on Saturday.

The clay sculpture is a horse head - Sarah had a custom bracelet and necklace made to go with it, they both say BIG SIS!

Today I hope to work on her BIG SISTER treat bag.  A surprise for when she comes to the hospital.  I've already bought some fun snack and a cute drink to go inside.  I want to fill it with some other special things.  I'll do a post on just the bag when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment