Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Friday, March 1, 2013

Popsicle Pads

I've read about these "Popsicle Pads" online.
I didn't use them with my first daughter.  But thought it sounded like a great idea.



I found a bottle of Witch Hazel at the Dollar Tree!
Sounded like it was worth a try to me.  So I made up 4 to start and put them in my freezer.  I've heard you only really need them the 1st week postpartum mainly.

I used half the bottle making these 4 pads, so I'd say you could probably get 8 out of them.
I've saving the other half of the bottle for NON popsicle pads.  But if I like them frozen, I'll have the other half the bottle to whip up some more.  Very fast and simple to do.  Just squeeze the liquid into the center, put the sticker covers back on, rewrap, throw in a freezer bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment