Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mother/Daughter Day with MY Mom

I get a lot of mother/daughter days with my own daughter being that I'm a work at home mom.  She just had a day off school yesterday for a holiday.  But I rarely get a day with my own mom.

She surprised me and took the day off work today to take me to my doctor's appointment.  I'm so glad she went with me!

After the doctor's appointment she took me out to lunch.  We tried a new trendy place, neither of us had ever been - Jilly's Cupcake Bar A-Go-Go.  Of course we had lunch and a CUPCAKE.
Yum!

My sister gave us a gift card to a child's resale shop just down the road from Jilly's so we went shopping there!

We got Carter a couple of cute onsies, an adorable plaid button up shirt, and 4 used pre-fold diapers for a great bargain.  I also got myself a new maternity top to wear for Easter and for my upcoming sprinkle (baby shower).

Then before heading home we ran into Trader Joes.  It's a great little mom and pop feel type grocery store with lots of great organic and natural type foods.  They sell my ALL TIME FAVORITE yogurt, so I stocked up on that since we don't make it over that way often.

We went to the school together to surprise Alyssa and pick her up.  She didn't know Gramma would be coming along.  She that was fun.

We had a great day together and I'm grateful to have such a wonderful mom.  It's a day I'll remember for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment