Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, March 21, 2013

Open and Closed for Business

Well, I'm officially done with doing my expos for the summer.
So I decided to set up my basement with all my inventory for a couple of reasons.

#1) Customers will still be able to come shop this summer and I hope that helps keep a little cash coming in
#2) I didn't want my things being smashed into boxes for months on end
#3) I can take inventory and if I get the chance, restock little by little
#4) I can start adding products to my online store, section by section
#5) I can use this stock to restock my consignment booth that I have

I already had my first customer come by this morning, and I have 2 more scheduled for this afternoon/evening.

It's already been helpful for me - it's Easter season and people are needing bows/flowers to match Easter dresses.  So having everything out I am able to see what I have without digging.

So far so good!

I may even do an Open House this summer at some point.
Or combine in a yard sale with this set up - not sure.  Anything to keep an income coming in this summer while I'm not working.  August is a long way away! (when I get back to my first show)

No comments:

Post a Comment