Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ultrasound and Dr. Appt.

We (sort of) got to see our baby boy Tuesday!
(at 36 weeks 4 days)

It was a quick ultrasound to check Carter's growth.
With me measuring small (2-3 weeks behind) they wanted to make sure the baby was growing.

Well...  HE IS.

Estimated that he weighs 7 lbs 4 oz. already!!
They said he has a big head, long arms and legs.

He's also head down and pretty low so they couldn't get great pictures of his face.
Here are the couple of photos we did get
HE HAS HAIR!!
How neat is that to see on an ultrasound!

His "rainbow" spine
They checked everything out, stomach, kidneys, limbs, head/brain, spine, even showed us his ear.

I had a Doctor's Appointment after the ultrasound
I did gain 4 lbs this time around!  (Total weight gained 16 lbs)
My stomach is still measuring small at 34, when I was closer to 37 weeks - but after the ultrasound, obviously we aren't concerned about it.
They did my Group B Strep Test

I'm now to go in once a week at this point.
Next Appointment Tuesday, March 26th

No comments:

Post a Comment