Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Sunday, March 24, 2013

Baby Shower / Sprinkle

I helped to host a baby sprinkle/open house in our home yesterday, March 23, 2013

My mom and friend Sarah also co-hosted and took care of a lot too!
THANK YOU!
Yummy deserts
Handmade cupcakes - Chocolate covered marshmallows, Chocolate covered Oreos, and Brownie Pops 

Some of our guest
Steve with his mom
Steve's Aunt Tammy, My Aunt Jamie, and a friend's mom Pat - while I chit chat

Gifts!
We did not ask for gifts, we have most of what we need, but we did receive some very thoughtful things.  It was very nice of everyone <3
Alyssa helped me open everything (she even got some big sister gifts!)
Carter got his first swimsuit, my mom made onsies that say "I'm told I like Hockey," Some great cloth diapers and accessories for the diapers, CLOTHES, picture frames, diapers/wipes, blankets, etc.

Me and my sister
Me and my best mommy friend Sarah, and me with my big ol' belly


My mom painted a tree and had everyone add a thumbprint for leaves and add their name.  It turned out SO CUTE!

Here I am!
37 Weeks 1 Day!

We had a great time visiting with everyone at our shower.  It turned out perfect and we felt so much love from our friends and family.  It meant a lot to have everyone there.

No comments:

Post a Comment