Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Sunday, March 3, 2013

To Do List UPDATE

So I've felt pretty productive lately.

Pack my hospital bag
Print out list before packing

Clean out kitchen cabinets

Clean out under our bed

Plan out my make ahead meals
Print recipes
Make grocery shopping list

Only thing not finished yet is having my bags packed.  Carter's diaper bag is packed though.

Besides the list above I have done a few other things on my list
-Sterilized bottles
-Sterilized pacifiers
-Sterilized breast pump accessories
-My mom got my bobby cover done
-We found the cord to the baby monitor that had been MIA

Besides that we have been BUSY
-Got out our Easter decor
-Girl Scouts events
-Dinner date mid-week with family
-Self defense class for Alyssa
-Co-Op pick up

Now onto today's plans...
Cleaning out our dreaded closet.
We will see how long that takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment