Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Nights are not good

I love sleep.  I am good at it :)

Up until now, I was good at it anyway.  I am getting to the point where I dread night time.  I am up 4 times a night just to go to the bathroom.  Of course every time I roll over I have to wake up to haul my big belly over to the other side and adjust my pillows.  My ribs hurt so bad that I wake up in pain over and over.  I'm normally a belly sleeper, so this side sleeping is killing my back too.

It's just not been fun.

I think hubby is having the same type of issues and I'm calling it male pregnancy sympathy. 

So between all my waking up - he's not getting good sleep, then when I am sleeping - he's getting up and I'm getting even less sleep.

4 Weeks and 3 Days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment