Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Tuesday, March 5, 2013

She's Growing Up

It was super important to me, to make sure my current ONLY CHILD (for the next 5 weeks anyway), was squared away and all was taken care of with her before baby #2 arrives.

One of the projects I had on my list was to get her school keepsakes filed away and organized.

I've kept:
photos, class photos, registration letters, screening forms, 1st lunch box note, 1st rainbow she drew, projects, programs from performances, her Girl Scout Daisy stuff from this past year, report cards, Birthday hat - SO MUCH MORE.  Anything that I felt was special and worth keeping, I sort of organized.

My plan had always been to put them into binders, one for each year of school.  I finally found the best way to do it and everything is neatly put away now.

Here they are - but just look how much she's grown up!!!  :(

2 years of pre-k (age 3 and 4)
Kindergarten (age 5)
1st Grade (age 6)

What a precious thing she is <3

No comments:

Post a Comment