Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, March 25, 2013

Total rambling

Clearing my preggo brain out.
This blog has been a lot more for me then just a place to put pictures and write about what's going on, it's been a way for me to de-stress too.  "Put it on paper" and get it out of the head.  Lists I've made on here, ideas I've put on here, and worries I've put on here.  This blog has been a journal and therapy all in one.

With so much going on right now, and the days ticking down (18 at this point), I really do have a lot on my mind.

Let's start with tomorrow.
Dr. appointment #1,392 (it feels like anyway)
I'm going by myself (which I've done few times before), for the first time in over month.  Which I don't look forward to.  I wonder what type of appointment this will be.  One like before?  Measure belly listen to heartbeat and off I go?  Or will they check to see if I'm dilated?  Talk to me about delivery?  Will I get my Group B Strep test results back?
At 10:15am tomorrow, I guess I'll find out.
But I still can't help but wonder.

AFTER the doctor's appointment I have a lot of running around to do.
I used to go into town multiple times a week sometimes (it's a 25 min drive).  But lately being pregnant, I haven't had the will or the energy.  So I do my running after dr. appointments, since i'll be that way anyway.
I have 8 stops tomorrow on my list - EIGHT!
1.) Doctor's office - of course
2.)Once Upon a Child - Needing a bouncer and swing yet (2nd hand)
3.) Walmart - get drinks for Alyssa's Easter Party and I have a few returns
4.) CostCo - stock up the freezer with meat and for my freezer meal plan
5.) Aldi - Grocery shopping
6.) Babies R Us - Hope this is an in and out, just have returns
7.) Dollar Tree - Easter Candy for egg hunt, hard candy and massagers (for hospital bag)
8.) Sam's club - Chicken breast for freezer and freezer meals, maybe frozen pizzas

Then there is the rest of the week - Girl Scouts, Zoo play date, 2 days of no school (plus today's a 3rd b/c it was a snow day), Easter party at school, Co-Op pick up, Easter Sunday.
All that's not even business or baby related!  That's just regular everyday to-do's!

Then there are business to do's:
IL sales tax
MO sales tax
Book work from the last 3 months
Orders that need to be made and shipped
Online store and Etsy that need to go on vacation mode
Restocking my consignment store (BIG JOB)
Restocking my studio boutique (if there is time)

Not to mention I still need to do these things for the baby:
One whole day of freezer meal cooking
Set up the pack n' play
Finish prepping the bamboo inserts/diapers
Pack my daughter's over night bag so it's ready to grab (include her big sister outfit in there too)
Car seats need installed
Extra bag of 0-3 month clothes needs to be packed and put into the car in case the newborns are too small (he's measuring bigger then our daughter at this point)

All this and really, all I want to do is just sit back and wait for this baby to arrive.
Enjoy the last few days I have of no crying, not being a zombie, and enjoying my family as three for the last time.

But I still remind myself - in the end - 
after all the trouble and OCD that's taken over my brain
I will soon be bringing home a tiny baby boy.
And I just want to be able to not have a care in the world,  except for what is really important at that point in time - and that is my kids.

Oh world, why can't I just shut you out right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment