Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, November 5, 2012

New Family Car

We bought a new family car!

We bought our Chevy HHR when Alyssa was about 5 months old after our 2 door sports car wasn't cutting it for her car seat and stroller.  We had that till now, so 6 years, and it started acting up.  Little things had been going wrong and we'd started putting money into it.  Which was fine, we had the car paid off early, and were fortunate enough to go a year and a half with ABSOLUTELY NO car payments.

When the computer system on the car started freaking out, we knew it was time.

Lucky for us, hubby knows a lot of people in the car business and I just happen to be the negotiator in the family.  We were able to get just what we wanted at just the price we wanted.

Although I am in NO way happy to once again have a monthly car payment - I am however happy to own a brand new vehicle with this new baby on the way.  We have a warranty, no miles, On Star now, roadside assistance, and a lot of piece of mind.

Here's our new baby for the baby (and the rest of us too)
A Chevy Cruze
 

2 comments:

  1. Awe congrats on the new baby x2 haha! I love my Cruze! I wasn't sure if I was going to want that or something bigger. But our saleswoman at the Chevy in Grand Rapids showed me that this could fit EVERYTHING I could think of! And it's great on gas! I am sure you love it just as much as I do! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! So far so good with 1 child - we will see how it goes when we have the infant seat in there. Glad you are happy with your Cruze! It seemed like a good fit for us too.

    ReplyDelete