Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Saturday, November 10, 2012

Let the Nesting Begin

There are pros and cons to having a one car garage.

Cons: Having to play musical cars sometimes and not having a whole lot of parking for guests.

Pros: Less room to store/stash things = less clutter/mess/junk accumulations

We were fortunate to have a beautiful warm fall day here in November today.  We took advantage of it by cleaning out our garage before the winter months hit.

I can clean the inside of the house the closer to our due date I get, but the garage... not going to happen.

I'm already feeling better.  Cleaning is what I do to relieve stress.  And with this baby on the way, I'm stressed about getting this house under control.  I'm a pretty good house keeper, but for whatever reason I feel like I need to DEEP clean: wash down doors and baseboards, clean out under our bed, tear everything out of the closet and start from scratch, move couches and vacuum behind them - all that kind of crazy jazz.

I'm a list maker, so after Christmas, expect a list of things that I need to do around here to be seen on the sidebar.  I'll keep track of what I've accomplished by crossing them off as I go.  

Until Christmas is over, I have all that worry on my mind right now.  But at least, cleaning the garage isn't one of those to do items I'll have to add to the list now.  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment