Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Tuesday, November 27, 2012

20 Weeks

Half way there!


I knew this progression photo would show a much bigger change then any of the others before it:
What can I say about 20 weeks...
I'm feeling pretty good.  In the "honeymoon phase" of this pregnancy.  No more morning sickness, belly isn't overly giant that it is in the way.  However, the belly is out there and getting used to it is not easy.
Sleeping is a trip.  I literally pass out by the end of the day I'm so tired.  Some nights I'll wake up in the middle of the night wide away.  Side sleeping is horrible, I'm a stomach sleeper.  Haven't gotten up to pee in the middle of the night as often as before, which has been nice.


Baby Update at 20 Weeks
He is now the size of a banana!
Measuring around 10.5" from head to toe and weighing about 11 oz (however, a week ago he was weighing 12 oz - so I'm sure he is even bigger now)

He is swallowing lots of amniotic fluid now, preparing for eating at birth.  He's also starting to collect muconium in his bowels.

No comments:

Post a Comment