Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Tuesday, November 13, 2012

ONE WEEK until our Gender Scan!

This is the last week of my entire whole life that I won't know if we are having two daughters or a daughter and adding a son.

I have dreamed about this since I first got that baby fever, 2 years ago...

I kept the baby fever to myself for more then 6 months, thinking it would heal itself.  But, as you can see, it didn't go away.  Another 6 months of talking this over with hubby to see if this was the best choice for our family, 6 more months of planning it all out (when would be the best time), then when the end of that 6 months rolled around - we decided to wait another 6 months.  The last 6 months we also decided to start stocking up on all those baby items.  A month after our 2 year wait - we were pregnant.

Here we are today.

One week away from finding out how some of our future will look like.
Sports or Dance
Trucks or Dolls
Prince or Princess
Dirt or Glitter

I'm sure everyone is excited to find out the gender of their baby, whether they wait till it's born or till they go in for their gender scan.  But I'm officially READY.

I'm ready to get my brain wrapped around a boy or a girl, start shopping for clothes, making things for the baby, planning the nursery.  I'm so ready.

I hope by this time next week, we know the big news!

No comments:

Post a Comment