Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hormones...

We were invited to a bonfire last night.  The kind where they have more alcohol then food.

To explain, we aren't big drinkers.  Me especially.  I don't mind a glass of wine here or there (when I'm not pregnant), but being pregnant I knew this was not the party for me.  But hubby wanted to go, and I didn't see why he shouldn't.

He left before 6pm.  I watched a movie, did some computer work for my business, got Alyssa into bed by 9:30pm, did more computer work, and by 11pm I thought - I need to go to bed.

Midnight rolls around, I am not sleeping.  I'm worrying.

12:30 am now, and he's been gone for going on 7 hours now.  I text, just to check in.  Then let him know I can't sleep with him not there.  He says "I'm on my way."

Do I not have the best husband?

I am usually able to fall right to sleep.  I'm not a big worrier.  I'm the type of person that needs my sleep and most of the time sleeping rules out worrying and I fall right to sleep.  Not last night.  

I must blame this episode on pregnancy hormones.

All's well that ends well.

No comments:

Post a Comment