Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, November 5, 2012

To work or NOT to work...

The whole plan was to work and to work my butt off.

Holiday season is prime money making time for me and my business.  After many of our plans for working the holiday's fell through - I'm trying to rework my entire plan.

The new plan - work some, relax some, and save every chance we get.

The "work some" part:
I haven't totally decided to take the holiday season off.  I have an Open House scheduled at business that houses my things.  I'm setting up a new display in a new location this week.  I do have one more show scheduled for the first part of December, but don't expect a whole lot out of it profit wise (but we will see, fingers crossed).  I'm beefing up my online store in hopes of getting online sales.

The "relax some" part:
My body really has done some changing over the last 2-3 weeks.  After my show this past weekend, I really did realize that.  Setting up was exhausting, to a new degree.  Sitting in our cushioned folding chairs, definitely not so comfortable. And I did not get near enough sleep.  So the hope is to enjoy the little bit of down time I'll now get instead of working my butt off this holiday.

And the "save every chance we get" part:
With less money coming in, we have to make what we have stretch - this is NOT an easy thing to do during the holidays.  So back to couponing it is.  I used to be the coupon queen.  I'd hit the stores every Sunday, coupon multiple times a week sometimes, had a great stock pile of everything from food, to cleaning products, personal care items, even baby products when Alyssa was younger.  So back to couponing it is.

That and meal planning based on sales and coupons that are going on at the grocery store.  This also saves me headaches when trying to decide what to make for dinner last minute during the evenings.  So that will be nice for multiple reasons.

That is the new plan... not what I was hoping for, but we will make it work.
And for some reason, I'm actually looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment