Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Gender Part 1: If it's a girl

I would love to use this as the gender reveal announcement (with our baby's photo though of course!).  With me being the unofficial "bow lady" I thought it was more then appropriate!




My laundry list of things I want to make and do for a little girl is much much longer then that of a baby boy.
Here's a quick rundown:

To be made-
Bedding (sheet, crib skirt, bumper)
Burp Cloths
Paci Clips
Wipe Case
BOWS of course
Onsies
Ruffle bloomers
Headpieces/Headbands
Bow/Headband holders
Tutus

Of course we will have lots of clothes shopping to do
Girly cloth diapers

We have been waiting till we knew the gender before we bought or registered for the following:
Pack N Play
Bouncer
Swing
Sippy Cups
Paccifiers
Blankets and Swaddlers 
Towels and Wash clothes
*This goes for a boy too

 After making this list, it doesn't seem quite so long.
That makes me feel a little better.

I may do a post on all the things that we have already that are gender neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment