Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, November 12, 2012

Craziest Dream Yet!

If you haven't noticed, this blog reads more like a journal, then an informative blog.  With that being said, I have to document this crazy crazy dream I had.  

It starts with me going to my OB/GYN appointment.  They tell me I need to take part in a sleep study (weird), and I decline.  They say I don't have a choice.  I get mad, and they say they also need a brain sample... ughhh what?  They grab a styrofoam cup and think they are going to just scoop a brain sample right through my scalp.  Ha!  I freak, run away, and as I'm running off I pass the nursery where all the newborn babies are, and wonder to myself - did all those mother's have to do these sleep studies and brain samples too?  Because they are CRAZY if they did.

Now out the door I run and go to get the "hero's" of my dream - the Ghost Hunters, mainly Jason Hawes the biggest protective guy of the bunch.  They follow me back to the clinic, having to go through an obstacle course to get there.  Yeah, fun when you are pregnant, even in a dream.  Once we get to the door, it is closed.  The Ghost Hunters disappear and we move onto phase two.

The door next to the clinic is open and I go in.  It's three old ladies working away in their studio which is filled to the brim with handmade jewelry, doll clothes, and mannequins displaying their Halloween creations.

This is where I'm finally freed from my dream/nightmare by the alarm clock.  I don't know how I get any rest with all the waking up to roll over, getting up to go to the restroom, and these horrible dreams that seem to be every night now.  I need to go back to bed to get rest after my sleep :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment