Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Friday, November 16, 2012

19 Weeks!

This is the last stretch of this up hill climb!
Next week I'll hit 20 weeks and start the count DOWN into the 2nd half of this pregnancy.

Symptoms at 19 weeks:
Aches & Pains
Dizziness
Not sleeping well

What I'm looking forward to this week:
Gender Scan November 20th
 Thanksgiving Dinner November 22nd
Putting up the Christmas Tree

Best things about this past week:
Watching the baby kicks on my belly

BABY at 19 Weeks:

Size: 
 Mango

This photo just makes me laugh!!  The poor baby!  I don't think it's quite that squished in there.  If the baby is all smashed looking like that at our ultrasound Tuesday I am going to laugh so hard!!!

It's okay baby, you only have 21 more weeks to grow in that tiny space, lol!

Belly Photo Coming NEXT week
(Trend I've taken: 4, 8, 12, 16, and then 20 weeks)
I can't believe we'll be able to say he or she by that time, yay!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment