Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Tuesday, November 6, 2012

2 Week Count Down

We are now only TWO WEEKS away from our gender scan!

We are making a day of the event and taking Alyssa out of school to come along with us to the appointment.  We have our ultrasound first and then a dr. appointment afterwards.  So it will be a long day and I hope Alyssa does okay.

But on November 20th we will find out if Alyssa gets a little brother or a little sister.

Up to this point, I've been ok with not knowing.  Almost weirdly okay with it, like I could wait till the baby is born to find out really.  And that is so NOT like me.

I'm a planner, a shopper, and usually impatient when it comes to this kind of stuff.

But here's the thing... I've been overwhelmed with a lot of other things going on around here with our everyday life and with my business.  So it's been nice to not have to plan yet another thing.  And up till now, I was actually glad about that.

However, things have changed.  For many reasons things have changed.  One being hormones.  The want and need to bond with this baby is there now.  Not that I didn't before, but after seeing it's cute little face - I'd love to put a name with that face.
And also, Christmas was supposed to be my busy season and this year it kind of fizzled out.  That allows me more time to think about it, now I have extra time to plan like I wanted, and also hand make things hopefully!  That is something I wasn't sure I'd ever get time for.

So 2 more weeks we will know!  And I'm not leaving till this baby cooperated!  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment