Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Sunday, November 25, 2012

Contractions?

Oh crap, I've over done it.

It's happened a couple of different times when I'm active.  But I really just thought it was the baby stretching.

Today, after KNOWING I've over done it.  I was walking up the stairs (for the millionth time today) and it started again.  I thought to myself, this baby is really stretching... no wait, what could this be if the baby isn't stretching??

Contraction.

It felt exactly like a braxton hicks contraction.

I'm only 20 weeks 1 day, how can this be?  I had them with Alyssa, but way after 30 weeks.  So now I worry.  I worry a lot, but this is what I'm now worrying about sitting here now:

-Is it too soon to be having contractions?  Even false contractions?
-I know I over did it, but did I REALLY over do it?
-Is my body ok?  Is the baby ok?
-Will this trigger early real contraction down the road?
-Will I be miserable in the end if now my body is more susceptible to them?

Mind you, I know these are false contractions.  I get one and it is then gone.  It is a tightening, but not a painful feeling.  But I still worry, what does this mean for me and the baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment