Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Tuesday, November 6, 2012

1st Couponing Trip - Schnucks

I usually take photos of my coupon hauls - but didn't tonight.

This was my first couponing trip to Schnucks in MONTHS.  It was AWESOME!  I forgot how much fun it is to see the savings on the bottom of your receipt.

I spent a little over $10.00 with tax, let me see if I can remember everything I bought:

Fresh Spinich
Crutons
JIFF PB to go
1- Lunchable
3 - rolls of Cinnamon Rolls
Dawn dish soap
Karo syrup
Angel Soft Toilet Tissue
2 - boxes of wholegrain pasta (ONE WAS FREE!)

So 12 items for under $10 and I saved over 50% on this trip with coupons and sales combine.

What I like about this is my daughter now has a few things to take to lunch, we have some healthy foods for dinners, household items, and fun breakfasts to look forward to (with all our free weekends now that our expos were cancelled).

No comments:

Post a Comment