Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Saturday, November 24, 2012

Gender Reveal

We spent Thanksgiving with my grandmother who is widowed and home bound.
Actually, usually we spend Christmas and Thanksgiving with her since she is not able to travel the hour and a half to us.

This was the perfect time to do our gender reveal - with my immediate family, anyway.

Little Gender Reveal "area" - outside of our Thanksgiving dinner area
This didn't cost me a thing except for the cupcake liners and icing.  Worth the extra couple of dollars spent for the fun of it and for the surprise effect!

Our family before the big reveal
Not sure why, but this shot is hiding my belly really well

Here's the family!
They made their Team Pink or Team Blue choices
But like we said - they are ALL WINNERS :)

 My grandmother - Team Blue

My sister - Team Blue

My mom - Team Pink

My dad - Team Pink

Alyssa counted down from 3 for everyone to take their big bite of cupcake
Pink inside = Girl
Blue inside = Boy

The Big Moment!
My sister's reaction is the best - and my dad's face cracks me up!
*Don't miss my Grandma's dog, Rudy, sampling some icing for himself*

 Aunt Shae Shae's gets a NEPHEW

Gramma and Papa's first Grandson

First Great Grandson

Alyssa showing off the ultrasound photos

Everyone is very excited and couldn't be more happy!  It was a fun Thanksgiving and gender reveal.  After two days of keeping it a secret, I'd say it was worth the wait and I'd do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment