Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I usually don't dress up, but I've seen some cute pregnant bellies painted for Halloween...
and have thought about it, but I don't have a big enough belly yet.

So again, I'm not dressing up this year.

However....
I am super excited about my daughter's Halloween costume this year!

I've waited a few years to do this one.  I wanted her hair to be long enough to do it.
2012 is the year!

Meet my daughter, Alyssa, aka Cindy Lou Who
I made the cape, trick or treat bag, and hair bow, bought the dress off Etsy, tights from Walmart, we had the shoes and socks.

We added some pink cheeks and nose, and some mascara and drew on a couple flashy eye lashes with eye liner.

Favorite costume of all time - thus far.

I packed her a special lunch - she is probably just sitting down at the lunch table finding her surprise right now!
A pumpkin theme lunch!
I had EVERYTHING already, but I did buy the Reese's Pumpkin candy tube.
I tied some scrapbook paper around the tube with a Happy Halloween note from mom & dad to it.
The juice I drew on the face and tied/twisted a pipe cleaner on for the stem.
The orange jello I used a glue dot to the top and stuck on a plastic spider.
Drew the simple face on the the sandwich bag.
Threw in some pumpkin homemade pumpkin seeds (perfect with the pumpkin theme)
And added a Halloween spoon for her to use with her jello.
I hope it makes her smile :)

And I have one more surprise for her when she gets home from school...
A mini Halloween Party of our very own
Games:
Skeleton Bone scavenger hunt
Toss the gummy body parts into the ghost bowl
Snack:
ORANGE is the theme
Carrot sticks
Orange Slices
**Last but not least - I bought her some silly string to get daddy with when he gets home from work!

Tonight we are going to eat dinner at Mike's Halloween Bash before the Trick-or-Treating begins!


This is Alyssa's last Halloween as an only child.  As sad as it is for me right now, I know next year we will have a baby to stroll around with us as we trick or treat.  And my motto has always been "the more the merrier!"
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment