Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, November 12, 2012

Diaper Bag


I bought this diaper bag before we even got pregnant.  It's a JJ Cole bag, which I bought (with a coupon) from Babies R Us.  I'm a sucker for anything with the quartarfoil pattern on it.  What made this diaper bag even better, was that it was gender neutral.  Gray I feel like can go for a boy or a girl easily.   Of course I'll throw a pink bow on the front if baby is a girl.

What you don't see if the pink lining.  Inside the pockets and inside the zippers is a dark rose pink color... not so gender neutral.  But I figured, I'd be the only one to see that part, right?  So if it is a boy, it shouldn't be a problem.  Plus, I'll be the one carrying the bag.

Why did I bring this diaper bag up now?

Because I have this weird urge to want to pack it...  OBVIOUSLY I can't do that right now.  But it's been sitting in the basement, in a shopping bag, with all the tags on it for so long now.  I just want to know if I'll be packing it with pink or blue!!!!

Honestly I don't have anything to pack into the bag yet anyway, I just have the bag, lol!  So soon enough, I hope to have some cute clothes, burp cloths, pacifiers, diapers/wipes, all the toiletries, etc.

I'd say by 30 weeks along, I'll be making sure my bags and the baby's bags are packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment