Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pregnancy Nightmare

This is a literal nightmare, as in dream, and not a scary situation (thank goodness!).

I've always had dreams and remembered my dreams, so I wouldn't say that my dreams are anymore weird or crazy due to my pregnancy.  However, I do know this would never have been a nightmare had I NOT been pregnant...

An almost never ending nightmare about CLOTH DIAPERING.

And not just about cloth diapering, but a nightmare about prepping my cloth diapers.  What?!

I have no idea.  It was like I had no idea how to prep the diapers and the inserts and then kept finding more and more and MORE to wash, prep, and clean....

Scary.

Exhausting.

But this is actually a legitimate concern of mine.  That I have no idea what I'm doing.  How many diapers/inserts do I need? What kind of detergent?  Which brands are going to be a waste of money?  Will I be able to handle all the added laundry?

And I could go on and on.
But I didn't realize it was a big enough concern that my subconscious would throw a nightmare in randomly.

No comments:

Post a Comment