Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekly Questions

How far along? 10 Weeks 3 Days
Maternity clothes?
Nope! My dear friend Sarah bought me some pant extenders so I hopefully won't have to do maternity clothes for while!  Thanks girl!
Stretch marks? None
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat for the 1st time! <3 <3 <3
Miss Anything? COFFEE
Movement: Not yet.  I was about 14 weeks, if I remember right, when I first felt Alyssa fluttering around in there.  So about a month yet to go.
Food cravings: Fruit and Asparagus
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Hamburgers and Chicken
Have you started to show yet:  Yes, and I'm not sure I'm proud of it yet since I know it just looks like I hate too much for dinner.  But I have had plenty of people who know we are expecting comment on that fact that I've already got "a little bump"
Gender:  Hoping to find out in 6-8 Weeks!
Labor Signs: I'm a looooong way from that yet
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off? On, but I did have to take a ring that I always wear off my right hand
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, Happy!
Looking forward to: 1st doctors appointment is in one week!

No comments:

Post a Comment