Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9 Week Update

Week 9 started out great!  

I started the day early, helping to set up the hall for my friend's wedding.  We all had a great lunch together, friend time is always the best.  I went to Walmart to run errands and headed home to pick Alyssa up from school.  We did homework and got cleaned up.  At 6pm we had rehearsal at the church for the wedding.  We drove about 15 miles to the rehearsal dinner where we were able to finally eat dinner at 8pm.
It was a great day and besides being hungry, I felt great!

Me and Alyssa goofing off at the rehearsal dinner

Saturday was the wedding.  Alyssa's hair stylist arrived at 8am.  We had 3 hours to do hair, nails, and get dressed before we headed up to the church for lunch and makeup.  Pictures started at 11am.  Ceremony started at 2pm.  We were at the church till almost 4pm.  Luckily we had a little bit of time to come home and rest before the doors to the hall were opened for the reception.  We stayed till 12pm (Alyssa went home with Gramma and Papa at 10pm).  Another great day, and although I was very tired by the end of the night, I felt great all day long.

Our little flower girl at the ceremony

Sunday was another story...
Alyssa came home about 8:15am and as soon as she got there, I went back to bed.  I was in bed ALL DAY.  And it wasn't just exhaustion, it was that I just felt horrible.  Sick feeling.  I didn't get dressed, I didn't take a shower, I got up to make a quick dinner and I went right back to bed.

Yesterday, Monday, I had many plans to get my work rolling and caught up....
Really didn't happen.  I was okay till about 11am then got very very tired.  So I took a nap, and was in bed till 2pm when I had to get up and get a shower to get Alyssa from school.  I did however, have a productive night and was able to get some work done.

Here is a photo of my belly I just happened to notice last night as I was working...
This this thing for real?
9 week 3 day belly

Today is 9 weeks and 4 days, and I'm bound and determined to be productive.  I'm honestly not feeling 100%.  But I have a customer coming over this evening and HAVE to get the house presentable.  I also have a show this weekend that I've got a million things to do and prep for.

That's all for now!

OH!  Count down to my 1st prenatal appointment:
12 DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment