Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, September 20, 2012

TMI Warning

This is a total TMI (too much information) post, so stop reading if that is not your thing...
First up, breasts.
Oh heavens... both my whole breasts.  Sensative is all I can use to describe them.  Putting on my bar hurts, putting on my night shirt hurts, taking off my bar and shirt hurts, showers hurt, sleeping hurts.  On the other hand, the extra sensativity has helped in the labido area of our lives.  I honestly believe, after being off NuvaRing for the last few months, that birth control really effected my sex drive.  Ever since going off it, I have felt much much better... hints why we have a baby on the way!
Size has difineatly increase, and I think sports bras are in my near future.
Next, nipples.
I understand this falls in the breast category; however, I feel like they are almost their own body part at this point.  They are extra large and protrude a lot.  I really am looking forward to breast feeding again.  It is something I missed after stopping with Alyssa.  But now that my nipples are so tender and sensative I almost can't imagine having a baby attached to them around the clock at this point.  I don't look forward to those first couple of weeks where my nipples have to get used to breastfeeding.  But I still look forward to being able to have that bond with the baby.
And last... hair growth.
I shave every single day, and then not even look like I did the following day.  My hair and nails seem like they are just growing like crazy.  To some people that might be a good thing, to me, it is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment