Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Trying this first

Morning Sickness...
My least favorite thing right now.

I've taken some different steps this week, in hopes I can avoid taking a prescription for it.  I'm really really trying to not take anything this pregnancy - not tylenol, no caffeine, nothing.

So we went to Babies R Us yesterday in search of a miracle.  I picked up two different things.

First: Psi Bands
They stay on your pressure points on your wrists in hopes of stopping your morning sickness.

2nd I got: Preggie Drops

I have the Preggie Pops and I used one and it really did help yesterday.  These looked a little more user friendly since I won't have a giant stick hanging out of my mouth while I'm eating these.

I did have to drag them out today and I actually don't feel too bad now.  Not sure what to chalk it up to, but even if it makes me feel a little bit better, I feel like it's worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment