Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Friday, September 21, 2012

11 WEEKS!

11 Weeks Today!


The baby is the size of a LIME - that is HUGE.  To me is sounds huge anyway.
The baby is also proportional now, meaning it's head is no longer bigger then it's body.  And it no longer has webbed fingers and toes!  So basically, it looks like a little baby now <3

I got to meet my friend's 3 week old baby today.  A little boy.  Lately everyone has had little girls, and being that Alyssa is, of course, a girl - I just didn't know how it would feel having/holding a little boy.  After meeting him and snuggling him... I would LOVE to have a baby boy!!!!!

I know I've said, either one (boy or girl) I would be happy, but at this point I really know I would be happy either way.  I would be kidding myself had I said I was not leaning more towards a girl, just because I'm used to girls and girls are FUN to accessorize.  However, after today, I kind of change my mind.  A sweet "mama's boy" would be lovely.  And I know Steve would love to have a son.


As far as symptoms this week:
-Still very tired.  Napped almost everyday (or tried)
-Breasts HURT
-Belly is really showing now, but I can wear baggy clothes to help hide it still
-Super dry nose
-HOT all the time because we turned the AC off with the nice fall weather
-Heartburn/reflux at night BLAH
And my FAVORITE non symptom now.... very little nausea!

I may not have had a super productive week, but I feel like I had a great week!  I felt pretty good!

I plan to do my next progression baby bump photo next week when I'm 12 weeks.  That would put me at one a month for the last 3 months.  Being that things don't change a lot in the first trimester, as far as belly growth goes, I didn't feel the need to take a photo every week.  Maybe closer to my due date...

Fingers crossed for a great 11th week!

No comments:

Post a Comment