Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, September 27, 2012

11 Weeks 6 Days

We have another show this weekend, so I'll be 12 weeks 3 days on Monday when I'll be a real person again to update.

I am hoping to get a belly shot and do a video blog today yet.  But to get most of it in writing I'll update this way for now.

To sum up this week - I'd say - roller coaster

*I have felt pretty good, but man when I'm tired, I am TIRED.  LONG naps when I can get one, and my body just says - "Ok, time to take a break"

*Not a whole lot of nausea.  Which has been a blessing.  I did have a some at my fashion show this past Saturday, but I also want to blame it on stress, it was HOT, and being hungry

*Weird cravings: cottage cheese, bananas, orange juice (everyday), french onion dip, pickles
I have had cottage cheese or pickles every night before bed this week

*Not so pleasant dr. appointment experience, but got to schedule my ultrasound, which is only a week away!

*As far as work and house work goes, I feel a lot more productive.  A lot more has gotten done around the house.  I haven't had many good work days, but I do feel like I can work longer stretches at a time so I'm able to get more done.

I've heard, that the 2nd trimester starts on your 13th week, and I am SO EXCITED about that!  So only 1 week left of this crazy 1st trimester.  Everything up to this point has be unexpected and nothing like my 1st pregnancy.  Lets hope the 2nd trimester is like the books say (Get your energy back, no more morning sickness, the "good" trimester)

I'll post pics and video later if I can get around to doing that.  If not today, Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment