Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Saturday, September 22, 2012

Getting harder to hide "the bump"

So today I had an event with my business.  I did have to MC the event and being that it is something that is business related, I wanted to HIDE my belly.  It is just not something I'm ready to share with my clients till I'm ready, and at 11 weeks... I'm not ready.

So today I wore a more baggy type shirt.  It was elastic around the bottom, but was a balloon style top so it was loose in the midsection.  I thought being up in front of a bunch of people it would do the job.
Till I saw the photos...

Ummm... yeah....
All I can say is, I hope people didn't think I was just fat.  Luckily at my normal shows I do wear an apron, so that should help keep my belly covered for... a little while longer.  I know at some point it won't be something I can hide, but until I get an okay ultrasound - I don't want to sound the alarm with the whole world quiet yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment