Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, September 24, 2012

1st Doctor's Appointment

To day was good and in a lot of ways, not so good.
 
Being that I'd rather forget about all the bad, I'm not going to type it all out here for me to have to look back on.  So I'll just stick with the good.
 
I was able to get a lot of things taken care of today.  All my bloodwork was done in the office.  I had an exam, which everything was fine there.  The doctors were very nice.  There was a student who did a lot of the preliminary questioning, which was no big deal.
 
The best part of the whole day, I got to schedule my first ultrasound and it's only about a week and a half away!  It won't be "the big" gender ultrasound, but I am just so excited to see this baby so early.  With Alyssa, she was about 16 weeks when I got that first ultrasound.  This baby will be 12ish weeks.  We should find out exactly where we are in this pregnancy.  I am fairly certain the day of the ultrasound we will be 12 weeks 6 days give or take a day or two.  But we will have to wait and see.
 
The other news, we may be trying to change doctors offices, hints the part I want to forget.  Fingers crossed something will work out in our favor to get it taken care of.
 
They did do a doppler of the heartbeat, which sounded good!
 
Next scheduled doctors appointment is October 23rd, where I'm guessing I'll get my bloodwork and test results back.

No comments:

Post a Comment