Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Side Pains

More then just a few times today I'd had what I call "side pain," but it's not in my side.  It's more above my pelvic bone towards the inside of my stomach.

It makes me wonder if it is ligaments stretching already.

I was curious to see how much my gigantic belly really has grown, I measured my wait around and it's already grown 2" in 5 weeks.  33" (at 4 weeks) to 35" (at 9 weeks).  So I'm not crazy, and this belly really is gaining size.

As far as the ligament pain, it's only been on my right side.  And it's bursts of pain, not a constant pain.  So I'm not worried, but it is a crazy feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment