Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, September 17, 2012

Made it to 10 Weeks

What a way to start off the double digits.

We began a 3 day expo Friday, on my 10 week milestone.  Just as we were finished setting up and were wired for lights and electricity, open for business with shoppers... our booth was asked to move.  Thank goodness for Steve and another man and women who were able to get it readjusted.  But to be honest, it was about the death of me.  I was shaking from the nerves and from being overly hungry.  Not a good combo at all.

But it was smooth sailing after that.  Besides to constant exhaustion, we made it through.  It was a good weekend for sales as well.  Couldn't be happier to be relaxing in bed right now though as I'm typing this.

10 Week Update:
Nausea seems a little better.  It's not gone, but a little better so far.  Still tired to the point of wanting to fall over.  I do hope that gets a little better soon too.

I was able to find the babies heartbeat again, right away, today.  Still ran high into the 170's... girl?  Maybe?  If I had to pick one way or the other right now - I'm leaning towards it being a girl.

My stomach is growing and growing.  I have been sleeping on my side more because of it too.  Along with my swelling breasts and tender nipples, stomach sleeping is just getting harder and harder.

What am I looking forward to?
Doctor's appointment is one week from today.  Although I've heard the heartbeat, I want that first check up NOW.  It's for piece of mind and really signals that things are finally rolling along here.

No comments:

Post a Comment