Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, September 20, 2012

Panic Attack

Okay, so not to that extreme, but I am worried all of a sudden.

I am 10 weeks 6 days, and I realize how early that is.  At the same time I realize that I'm also more then 1/4 of the way there too.

So, between being exhausted from being pregnant, napping all the time, having more sick days then feeling good days, and using all my productive time play catch up on work/orders/laundry/house work.

With all that going on, I couldn't feel more unprepared to be having a baby at this point.

Right now I'm thinking about that mile long to-do list that needs to be done before we bring a baby into this house.  Some of which is stuff that needs to be done before it gets cold outside.

Here's what I'm worried about:
-Christmas shopping
-Cleaning out the garage
-Cleaning the carpets
-Putting away the tower garden
-Getting Alyssa's room cleaned (it is bad)
-Going through Alyssa's clothes she's grown out of and putting away summer clothes
-Cleaning out our closet
-Cleaning under our bed
-Organizing my coupons
-Moving the mirror out of our room and adding in the rocker
-Buying a new dining room set
-Going through Alyssa's last TWO YEARS of school papers to save for keepsakes
-Printing off photos from the last year and getting those in albums

And that's enough for now.  My head will explode if I keep adding to that list.  Mind you, none of this has to even do with the baby, it is just stuff I need to accomplish BEFORE I can even start on baby stuff.

Breath in.... Breath out...

No comments:

Post a Comment