Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, September 13, 2012

Heard the Heartbeat for the 1st time!

My fetal doppler arrived a lot faster then I thought!  Even though I'm only a little over a week away from my 1st doctor's appointments I am SO GLAD I bought this machine!  It has made me feel so so SOOOO much better!

After feeling sick all day, it has opened my eyes to WHY this is all happening and makes me so grateful.

Alyssa and I found the heartbeat after she got home from school together.  It was AMAZING.  I was almost in tears after about 5-10 minutes of searching.  What a GLORIOUS sounds :)  It feel so much more real now.
We were able to get the heartbeat at the beginning and loose it towards the end.  But it is was a fast strong heartbeat and that is all that matters.
We called my mom at work and put my phone on speaker so she could hear it live.  Also called Steve and let him hear it live.  You could hear my mom telling her co-workers all about it over the phone.  She said "aww, I think I'm going to cry!"
It's pretty special hearing the life that you are carrying inside of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment