Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Friday, September 7, 2012

I got "the look"

As we were at Babies R Us the other day (looking for morning sickness remedies), we of course, made a trip around the store to look around too.  The whole time I'm kind of shuffling around and carrying/sipping my bottle of water.  It was HOT that day and I wasn't feeling all that great.  So I wanted to keep hydrated as much as i could.

In my previous post I mentioned that I wasn't sure about our current crib, so we were checking out cribs and seeing what the options are.  We found a couple we really liked, and one was a smaller version of a regular crib, but had a changing table attached to the side.  I said how the mattress we had wouldn't work for it, so we were up and down a couple aisle looking for the "right size" mattress for this funky crib.

As I'm standing there sipping my water, a lady walks by us and very obviously looked down to my stomach.  I am only 9 weeks today and know I'm showing a little, but not enough to get "the look" yet.... or maybe she was just sizing me up.

Not sure, but I guess I'll be getting more of those looks as time goes on.  Right now, I just look like a fatty fat and need to buy some t-shirts to live in for awhile.  I am NOT wearing maternity stuff yet, I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment