Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, January 28, 2013

Uncomfortable

My title is the word of the week for me.

I'm not comfortable, at all, ever.

Sleeping, sitting, standing, lounging.

All I want to do is sleep on my stomach at this point.  It's the most comfortable I can remember being.

It's hard to work and it's hard to relax.

My ticker says 74 more days, and at this point, I can't imagine 74 more days of just getting more and more uncomfortable.  It is a hard pill to swallow right now.

I'm a smaller person, and I think the added weight (as little as it might be) and it all being out FRONT, has taken it's toll on me already.  I don't remember this happening so early on with my daughter.

But I will hang in there being thankful for my health and for Carter's health.  I know every day and every week that goes by is better and better for him.

I can do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment