Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Sunday, January 6, 2013

Nesting, a little more

Sometimes I get bursts of energy or the will to organize.

Today was just that, short burst of "I must do this now..."

So first thing I did was oragnize my coupon area.  It had been neglected for probably a year.  I had just been piling and piling coupon insterts.  Three brown paper bags and one grocery bag of trash later, I have organized coupons!

Next, I had bought things to organize Alyssa's hair bows a couple weeks back but had never gotten around to getting them up and the bows taken care of.  So that was also finally finished tonight!
Being that the kids are sharing rooms, I feel the need to get Alyssa completely taken care of before I get too involved with decorating the room for Carter.  So with this project done, we are getting closer to being done with her!

Still to do for Alyssa:
Plastic drawers for the end of her bed
Smaller under bed boxes for her doll accessories
Decals on her walls (bought, but not installed)

To do for Carter:
Needing bedding set (sheet, skirt, bumper)
Lanterns in the corner of his room
Framed art
Under bed boxes for clothes
Wash and organize clothes
He needs a hamper
Maybe a handmade mobile?
Pack diaper bag

Then a couple of other things I've done in the last week which allowed me to check them off my "to do before the baby arrives" list:
Hung our coat hooks in our bed room (Alyssa's coats/jackets claimed ALL the ones in the entry)
Hung hooks in our bathroom for my scarves (got a few for my b-day and Christmas, so they were piling up)
And last
I cleaned out ONE of the four cabinets in the kitchen that need organizing.  This cabinet needed it sooner rather then later to make room for baby bottles and that type of thing.




I'll have to make another TO-DO list in the side column of things I still need to do before baby arrives.  Just a reminder, I have a lot of actual money making WORK to do in there as well.  I don't know how we will get it all accomplished, but I have HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment