Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm really going to miss SLEEP

I was able to SLEEP IN for the first time in quiet awhile today.

It was nice to wake up at my normal time, roll over, and go back to sleep.

All I keep thinking about is how much I'm going to miss sleep when this baby comes.  I told hubby in the car last night that he needs to enjoy the "nice me" while he can because those sleepless nights are going to make me a not so nice person.

I won't lie, I'm good at sleeping and I'm not pretty when I don't get it.

I know this baby is worth every sleepless moment, and I'm trying to prepare myself for that.  But in all honestly, I know it's not going to be fun.

We are pretty lucky right now in having a 6 year old that has a bedtime routine and rarely wakes up in the middle of the night.  She actually gets crabby herself if she doesn't get enough sleep.  She also stays with Gramma and Papa at least 2 Friday's a month and that allows me to be able to sleep in on those Saturday mornings.

Even days that she is home and doesn't have school, she gets herself up, knows how to work the TV/Kindle Fire, gets herself a drink, and lets Mommy rest in bed a little while longer if need be.

We are now down the final countdown of 10 weeks and 6 days before Baby Carter arrives (give or take a few days/weeks), and I'm going to enjoy my sleep every chance I get till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment