Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"Pump in Style"

Medela Pump in Style Advance...
A distant dream of mine.

I barrrowed one with our daughter, and of course, became spoiled.  I didn't want to settle on a lower scale pump with Carter after knowing how nice this pump was.

However, at $269.99 I wasn't racing to the store to buy one either.

THEN - Today, a deal just happens to pop up on one of my couponing sites for the very breast pump I'd be longing for.
And I couldn't pass it up.
$175.99 with FREE 2-Day shipping (no tax!)

Still pricy in my opinion, but that is nearly a $100 savings and that to me, makes this a bargain.

I am bound and determined to breastfeed this baby as long as I can (up to 1 year) to save on formula and of course - for the health benefits of breast milk in general.

I'm not sure how this baby is going to do with breastfeeding, I hope he latches well and takes to it easily (like our daughter), but it's never guaranteed.  This will at least allow me to pump (in style, ha!), even if we are having trouble with it.  It's a good back up, that's for sure.  And it will also allow others to be able to bottle feed him when mama isn't around.

Another big pro of owning one of these is, it allows me to still be able to work.  I plan to get back into doing my expos in August and this way I can pump while at my shows and store for when we get back home and can freeze.

And last but not least...
I can recoup some of this money by selling it after I'm done.

SO EXCITED TO GET THIS IN THE MAIL!
(Even if I can't use it for quite awhile yet) :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment