Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Catching Up

We have been BUSY lately

We welcomed back HOCKEY!
 LET'S GO BLUES!


 I got the house decorated for Valentine's Day

We got back into our fruit & veggie Co-Op
Twice a month (every other week), we go to a group that has fruits and veggies dropped off.  We all help to count and sort the produce and divide it us evenly into bags.  This was our 1st Co-Op bag of 2013!
The cantelope didn't even last us 24 hours, YUM!

Our hopes with Co-Op is to continue getting it after the baby arrives.  We want to stock our freezer with meat, get co-op every other week, in hopes that we will only need to run to the grocery store once or twice a month for milk/cheese/bread/condiments/pasta/etc.

And last but not least, I had my first expo of the year...
Even with help from my sister-in-law for set up and for an entire day of selling, and help from my father-in-law AND sister-in-law for tear down, it was still very hard on me.
Expos are usually very hard on me anyway, but my poor body...
I still hope to get in at least one more expo, possibly two more before baby arrives.  This will give us a little more money for savings and I can get a few things stocked up in the house just before the baby arrives.
Fingers Crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment